Sunday, May 26, 2013

HYE GUYSS! i'm so sorry because i have too long to not to write my BLOGGERRR. :D hurmm. i wanna thanks to my family and friends! Because they wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and i was so happy and excited :) i backed home on 23 may, thanks god because i will stay at home during my BIRTHDAY. which is 24 MAY !! :D YEAHHHH!! on 24 MAY 2013, HAPPY WESAK DAY!! after went to ''TOKONG'' :) , we went to THE MINES!! my cute brother decided to watch movie .. AND! my dear father bought ticker and we watched a movie called : ''STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS'' there's one thing made me surprised and glad , which is , TGV CINEMA WILL GIVE A BIG AND SWEET COKE TO A BIRTHDAY GIRL OR BOY! :) hurrmm, i was so lucky!! :) of course i want to thank my father and my whole family, because they love me so much :) THE MOVIE WAS VERY NICE AND GREAT! FOR ME, IT WAS SO EXTRAODINARY~ <3 here's some pictures <3 BEST MOVIE !! GUYS, TRUST ME! this is a SMART, COOL , BEST, CUTE, FUNNY, GREAT movie!! THANKS TO MY FAMILY :D i love my birthday present which is A BEST MOVIE :) I LOVE YOU, FAMILY. *IMISSCECELIA*

No comments:

Post a Comment